North American Ski Training Center
Position: AIARE 1 Course Leaders & Instructors Needed – URGENT NEED
Lake Tahoe Community College, South Lake Tahoe, CA
Position: AIARE Course Leader and Instructor – URGENT NEED
The Wilderness Education & Outdoor Leadership Program (www.ltcc.edu/wilderness) is seeking to hire AIARE Course Leaders and Instructors for courses in February and March.
Depending on your qualifications, you may be able to teach additional classes within the WEOL Program.
- You must be eligible to work for the State of California within the California Community College System (CCCS) and pass a background check
- Pay competitive but set by LTCC’s Faculty Collective Bargaining Unit
- Course Leaders are Adjunct Instructors for LTCC and must have a Bachelor’s degree or meet minimum CCCS eligibility qualifications
- Instructors must meet minimum WEOL Program requirements
- LTCC is an equal opportunity employer
For more information or to send your resume (with relevant training, certifications and references) contact Clinton Culp at email@example.com.
Tahoe Mountain School
Position: AIARE Instructors and Course Leaders – URGENT NEED
Tahoe Mountain School is looking for AIARE instructors and Course Leaders to work the 2020-2021 winter season and beyond. We are based out of beautiful Truckee, CA. We run a full avalanche program and a backcountry ski/splitboard guiding program throughout the winter and spring from December through April. AMGA guide training is a plus with guiding opportunities available. This could be a part time or full-time position for the right person. Competitive pay with a flexible schedule.
Please contact Steve at firstname.lastname@example.org or 530-414-5295 for more information.
Mountain Bureau – Washington State
Position: AIARE 1 Instructor– Snoqualmie Pass WA – URGENT NEED
- Course Instructors will receive a competitive day-rate and travel per diem for each field day
- All Instructors are expected to teach 2 Full-Day Field-Sessions for up to 6 students.
- All client communications, books, maps, and lectures have been handled by the office and course leader.
- COVID communication and social distancing standards are handled at registration, during the web sessions, and groups are pre determined prior to field days.
- Lodging with Wifi can be arranged.
Position: AIARE Course Leaders and Instructors – URGENT NEED
Bluebird Backcountry is the first and only fully human-powered, inbounds backcountry ski area in the country. With a mission to make backcountry skiing safer and easier to learn, our operation features a 1,200-acre avalanche-evaluated and ski-patrolled area with zero chairlifts. We are located halfway between Kremmling and Steamboat Springs (just over a 30-minute drive from both).
Our team has a welcoming, energetic, get-it-done culture. We are excited to introduce a new way to think about skiing and to see just how far we can take the Bluebird Backcountry concept.
Please contact Lucas@bluebirdbackcountry.com with resume and availability.