AIARE + EQPD Tote Bag
Show your support for AIARE with this stylish and durable EQPD tote bag!
EQPD bags are locally designed and manufactured in Twisp, CA. These bags are simple, durable, waterproof and easy to use. They stand up for easy loading and fold flat for storage. Customers have used them for everything from beach vacations and huts trips to hauling gravel for building bike trails.
This bag is your gift with a $100 donation to AIARE. Quantities are limited!
The LastBag is a simple, versatile bag that’s built to last. The Shoulder model comes wide, fixed-legnth shoulder strap and integrated ahandles allowing you multiple ways to carry. It features a removable felt base and bartack reinforced side seam detail that helps the bag stay open for easy loading.
What sets this tote apart:
- Built from one piece of durable, waterproof, 90lb tear-strength industrial vinyl, this open top bag is reliable & easy to use.
- Simple, so you can do more.
- Like a cast iron skillet or mason jar, we created an object that is versatile, practical and beautiful. From groceries and gear, to farm stands and boating trips, the LastBag is comfortable in most all environments.
- Easy to clean, stows away neatly.
- LastBags can be cleaned with most any type of cleaner (Soap and water, citrus, alcohol works great for pen marks or stubborn stains, bleach). Instead of crumpling down like canvas, LastBags fold crisp & flat like a paper bag for thin, easy storage.
Fixed length shoulder strap:
17″ Shoulder = 39″
21″ Shoulder= 43″
Padded snapping handle
Removable felt base
Folds flat for storage
Waterproof, durable fabric
Folded bottom design keeps out water
Materials: 18oz. Industrial vinyl, nylon thread, HDPE plastic, polyester felt, YKK metal hardware, nylon webbing
|Dimensions||17 × 11 × 14 in|