Thank you for contacting AIARE!
Our staff is always glad to answer your questions. Once the season is in full swing, though, it can take a little longer than we’d like to answer emails and phone calls, and we don’t want to keep you waiting. We hope this FAQ page will help answer your question(s) so we don’t keep you waiting too long. If you don’t find the answer to your question here, please don’t hesitate to reach out to AIARE office staff directly.
Once you complete your course
- Allow your provider 2 weeks to upload the course roster to our database
- Once the provider does this, you'll receive an email immediately from email@example.com with instructions to access your account and obtain your certificate (don't forget to check your spam folder). There is no delay on our end once the roster is successfully uploaded
I missed this completion email, how do I proceed?
- Log in to (or create an account on) avtraining.org using the email that the course provider has on file for you -- as your username
- Select "Classes and Certificates" toward the top of your dashboard
- You should see your courses listed with a link to view and download your certificate
I still can't find my certificate
- Try the above steps by logging in or creating an account using any other email addresses that you might have given the provider.
- If you still can't find it, this may be because the course provider has mistakenly not uploaded the course roster to our system quite yet. If it has been longer than two weeks, please inquire with the provider directly to ensure your correct information was listed on the roster.
- As a last resort, reach out to us:
- Include the exact dates of the course
- The course name (ie: AIARE 1)
- The provider name
I used the password reset, and still can't log in
Often when you reset your password, your browser's saved password does not update. We recommend not using your browser's saved password following a reset. Instead, copy and paste the exact characters of the new password or manually type the new password in character by character as opposed to allowing your browser to auto-fill a potentially incorrect password.
You may be able to manually update the browser's saved password for avtraining.org from your browser settings. Alternatively, you may have better luck with a new browser like Firefox, Chrome or Safari.
If you still can't get it to work, please try one more time, ensuring you're manually entering the characters when you log in following the reset.
The password reset link didn't work for me
Please try again from a new internet browser such as FIrefox, Chrome or Safari.
To access your online learning course:
Watch this quick video, or follow the below steps:
- Go to https://avtraining.org
- Click on the blue button at the top of the screen: "Click Here To Start Your AIARE Course Online"
- If you already have an account, just simply log in, then select the "Start Your Online Learning" button on your dashboard
- Select the course you are taking and checkout using the code your provider gave you. The website will collect info, but the course is free with your coupon. Be sure to fill in all required fields.
- Note: make sure you only have one online learning course in your cart
- Start your course!
- To return to where you left off, log in at avtraining.org, scroll to the bottom of your dashboard, and click the course listed under "Your Online Courses"
Go through each section of the online course and make sure to select the green "Mark Complete" button at the bottom of each one.
Please click below to find answers to the most common questions we've been receiving from instructors! Note, you'll need to be logged into your instructor account.