To operate AIARE courses, we will work closely with our partners, instructors, and students to make sure we can confidently run programs that maintain a high quality and meet learning outcomes. This document serves as an outline of what we expect from you as a participant on an AIARE course and what you can expect from AIARE and your Instructor Staff so you can make an informed decision about your registration and participation.
AIARE will comply with local orders and regulations along with state and federal orders at the time of our course. AIARE will follow the guidance of the CDC and our industry partners to inform our internal protocols and procedures and as a result, AIARE may update what will be expected from students. We will strive for timely and transparent communication.
- Students should self-screen and carefully evaluate whether or not to participate in an AIARE course if you are at a higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19.
- AIARE will facilitate self-screenings 2-3 days before the start of the course by completing a simple health form.
- AIARE requires that students notify AIARE if they have had any signs and symptoms of COVID-19 as defined by the CDC OR if you have had contact with an individual that has a positive COVID-19 test within 14 days of the start of your course. Contact is defined by the CDC as having been within 6 feet of an individual with a confirmed case of COVID-19 for 15 minutes or more.
- AIARE might conduct daily self-check wellness tests as part of our daily meeting prior to the start of the first session. This may include taking an individual’s temperature and/or questions about your health.
- If a student has signs and symptoms of COVID-19, we will require that they remove themselves from the course. This means withdrawing from the course entirely and AIARE will work with participants on a case-by-case basis.
Physical Distancing and Personal Protective Equipment
- Physical distancing measures of 6 feet between individuals will be followed when possible.
- AIARE will require face coverings during classroom sessions and in the field when physical distancing is not possible.
Additional Cleaning and Sanitation Measures
- As necessary, shared equipment will be disinfected after use.
- Instructors and students will take additional time during classroom sessions to disinfect tables, chairs, door knobs, etc.
- AIARE will require all participants and instructor staff to be diligent to personal hygiene, by committing to wash hands frequently and maintaining physical distances. If you are not able or unwilling to comply with requirements set forth by AIARE or our partner, you may be asked to remove yourself from the course.
By registering for an AIARE course, you accept the possibility of virtual classroom sessions along with additional measures to protect yourself and others from COVID-19 transmission and will comply with our cancellation policy.