AIARE is excited to offer the Pro 2 Course in the Ruby Mountains, in conjunction with Ruby Mountain Heliskiing. This is an expanded, premium version of the AIARE Pro 2 course. Included in the price of your course, you will find this Pro 2 has features such as a smaller group size, 3 nights in a yurt, and motorized transportation to the yurt. The most significant value, though, comes from the close contact with the day to day operation of a professional mechanized guide service.
Included in the Ruby Mountain Pro 2:
- 4:1 student to instructor ratio, (the standard is 5:1)
- 8 students maximum
- 3 nights are yurt based
- Snowcat transportation to the yurt
- Snowcat/snowmobile transportation of your gear from the yurt- you ski out!
- Daily exposure to the workings of a mechanized guide service operation
- Transportation to/from Elko, NV
- 3 nights hotel in Elko (contact AIARE for discounted rate information)
- For your yurt stay:
- Overnight clothes
- Food- Basic kitchen equipment is supplied, but you must provide your own food. Groups typically share menu planning and cooking.
- Duffel bag for your food/gear. Your duffel bag will be transported back to trailhead after the class.